- Beginning in Charleston West Virginia, take exit 58A to merge onto US-119 S toward Oakwood Rd/Logan – 53.1 mi.
- Take the W Virginia 73 exit toward W Virginia 10/Logan – 0.3 mi.
- Turn left at W Virginia 73 E – 2.3 mi.
- Turn left to stay on W Virginia 73 E – 0.6 mi.
- Continue onto W Virginia 10 S/Logan Blvd.
- Continue to follow W Virginia 10 S to Man – 14.3 mi.
- Turn Right onto W Virginia 80 S – 0.2 mi.
- Turn left to stay on W Virginia 80 S – 9.5 mi.
- Turn left to stay on W Virginia 80 S – 312 ft.
- Turn right to stay on W Virginia 80 S – 2.1 mi.
- Turn right at Guyan St – 315 ft.
- Turn left at W Virginia 80 S/3rd Ave
- Continue to follow W Virginia 80 S – 0.4 mi.
TrailFest-Larry Joe Harless Community
Larry Joe Harless Dr
Gilbert, WV 25621
The Hatfield-McCoy Trails, the Town of Gilbert, and the Larry Joe Harless Community Center welcomes vendors to the National Trail Fest Event. Based on over fifteen years success, the Hatfield-McCoy National TrailFest event is projected to bring more than 2500 trail riding participants and more than 2500 local and regional spectators.
If your company is interested in becoming a vendor for this year’s event, please call the Gilbert Town Hall at 1-304-664-3477 or email us at . All vendors must also register each booth worker for the event prior to attendance. Additional participation and camping fees may apply. Campsites for vendors are limited and must be registered for in advance of the event.