Looking for the CLOSEST accommodations to the most popular trailhead? Billy Goat Mountain Village is just feet from the Buffalo Mountain Trailhead. We also connect to Devil Anse and Rockhouse. You can park at your cabin or RV site, unload, and go!
The resort is owned by Greg “Hootie” & Christine Smith, who live on-site. They provide an authentic Appalachian adventure experience in comfort, with touches of unique luxury. Greg is an AirBnB Super Host. They work hard to earn your business, and their many 5-star ratings on social media and travel sites.
Buffalo Mountain has loads of green, blue, and black trails for every skill level. Plus, the most single tracks for dirt bikes.
You can ride to Matewan, Delbarton, Gilbert, and Williamson. Rich in history, these beautiful, ATV-friendly towns offer gas, restaurants, shopping, and loads of activities.
Our name comes from the history of Buffalo Mountain once being heavily populated with Billy goats. Their memory lives on throughout Billy Goat Mountain Village.
- 6 custom-built cabins filled with unique decor. Cabins sleep 4-9 guests in comfortable beds. The 4 large cabins have 2 bathrooms.
- Fully equipped kitchens with Keurig coffee makers, and pellet ice machines.
- Wi-Fi, cell service, fire pits with free firewood, grills, vintage arcade, board, outdoor games, with DirecTV in cabins.
- 8 full hook-up RV sites, water, electric, sewer, cell service, fire pits with free firewood, grills, picnic tables.
- Buggy Bath on site.
- Nestled in the mountains, just feet from the trailhead, with plenty of parking.