$26.50 – $50.00
Give the gift of adventure!
This gift certificate is redeemable for one user permit!
Get access to all of the Hatfield-McCoy Trails Systems – hundreds of miles of professionally managed trails – for a full calendar year.
*Gift certificate MUST be redeemed at our administrative office or any trailhead throughout the Hatfield-McCoy Trails area.
A standard waiver will be required at the time of redemption. Riders under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian with them to complete the waiver.
Gift certificates must be ordered individually.
Before purchasing, be advised that no one under the age of 6 is permitted on the trails at any time.
West Virginia Residency is determined by state-issued identification for the RECIPIENT of the Gift Certificate 16 years of age or older. ID must be presented at the time of redemption.
IMPORTANT: $4.50 shipping and handling per gift certificate will be added at checkout.
All gift certificates are sent via USPS Certified Mail and cannot be delivered without a signature. If no one is home when delivery is attempted, you may have to pick up your gift certificate in person at your local post office.
2022 Permits are valid from 11/15/2021 – 12/31/2022.
- *West Virginia Residency is determined by state-issued identification for all individuals 16 years of age or older. ID must be presented at the time of purchase.
- All permits/gift certificates will be mailed Certified for tracking purposes.
- Each person visiting the Hatfield-McCoy Trail System, including passengers, is required to purchase an individual User Permit. This Permit allows you to ride, in accordance with our rules, on 1000 miles of private land that make up our trails. User Permits must be displayed on the users helmet at all times while on the trails.
- Misplaced, lost, stolen or unused permits/gift certificates are NOT refundable.
- We do not require you to have a title or insurance on your machine to ride the Hatfield McCoy Trails.
- All permits are valid from the date of purchase/redemption until December 31st of that year.