Are you pumped about visiting what has been called
Make sure your visit to Hatfield-McCoy Trails is fun for all by following this simple trip planning checklist:
- Get a Trail Permit ‚Äì All riders must have a current trail pass. Permits are available online here, or from many vendors in the region. Check our lists for details!
- Choose a Trail – What is your riding style? Depending upon what kind of riding you are looking for, you may prefer one of our trails over the others, or you can literally make plans to ‚Äúride ‚Äòem all.‚Äù
The trail system you plan on riding can help you decide where you may want to stay on your visit to HMT country!
- Choose Your Lodging ‚Äì Whether you want a state of the art hotel, or a cabin in the country, there are many options for you and your friends and family, including hotels, cabins, camp sites, lodges, or bed & breakfasts throughout our entire ATV-friendly region
- Plan Your Gear ‚Äì Be sure you are prepared to have a safe adventure!
- Find Area Dealers and Things to Do ‚Äì When the sun goes down, the fun doesn‚Äôt have to end in HMT country. There are plenty of other fun activities for you and your friends and family in our region. Check ‚Äòem out!
- Maps and Directions ‚Äì How do you get here from there?
- Get Area Information ‚Äì Get complete and updated information from of our many area Visitors Bureaus or Tourism Centers. These folks area always happy to answer any questions and help get your trip moving in the right direction!
- Machine Rentals