TRAIL SIDE LODGING FOR GROUPS OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY — GROUPS UP TO 14 GUESTS
If you have a group of friends and family that love the camping atmosphere but don’t enjoy overcrowded campgrounds, then our property is just what you are looking for. We do not rent individual cabins, when you stay with us your group has the entire property to yourselves. We offer affordable packages to choose from depending on the size of your group.
Our property offers three cabins, each with a unique floor plan and a combined total of four queen and six twin beds. Our larger cabin offers a fully stocked kitchen and the other two offer kitchenettes. Each cabin has a living area with a tv, sofa, chair and counter with stools; a bedroom, and a full bathroom with a tankless water heater.
Our amenities include:
- Pet Friendly.
- Free Wi-Fi and Good Cell Phone Service Available.
- Front porches with seating.
- Large picnic shelter with tables and a charcoal grill.
- Fire pit with a grill and bench seating.
- Large yard with lots of parking space for your trucks, trailers and machines.
- Creek flows behind the cabins .
- Direct access to over 400 miles of connected Hatfield-McCoy Trails from our property: Pocahontas, Indian Ridge, Pinnacle Creek, and Warrior systems.
- Short 15 minute drive from I-77 on paved roads, no dusty or muddy roads to get your truck dirty on your drive in.
- Our property is located in the atv friendly town of Montcalm (close to Bluewell, Bramwell, and Ashland.) You can ride your machines to restaurants, gas stations, and convenience stores. The larger towns of Bluefield and Princeton are a short drive by vehicle if you prefer larger restaurants, movie theater, shopping, etc.
Visit us at www.cranecreekcabins.com to see pics and get more information.
Call Sherry at 336-835-1982 or 336-262-4872 for reservations or more info