Crane Creek Cabins is owned and operated by avid trail riders, so we can help plan your trip. We are the most unique trailside lodging in WV. We ONLY rent the entire property to groups from 6-14 guests and your group is the only guests on the property during your stay. We have three modern, well equipped cabins that can accommodate a combined total of up to 14 guests. If you have a group of friends and family that love the camping atmosphere but don’t enjoy overcrowded campgrounds, then our property is just what you are looking for. Your group can enjoy spending the day trail riding and the evening by the campfire together, but have your own private space when you are ready to turn in for the night.
Pocahontas trail is right out of our driveway with connector trails to Indian Ridge, Pinnacle Creek, and Warrior systems for a combined total of over 400 miles of connected mapped and marked trails.
Each of our three cabins has a unique floor plan and a combined total of nine beds (five queen beds and two sets of twin bunk beds). Our larger cabin offers a fully stocked kitchen and the others have kitchenettes. Each cabin has a living area with a tv, sofa, and counter with stools; a bedroom; a full bathroom with a tankless water heater, and a front porch with seating.
We are a short 20 minute drive from I-77 on paved roads. Our property is located in the atv friendly town of Montcalm (close to Ashland, Bluewell, Bramwell, Rock, Northfork and Crumpler). You can ride your machines to the local carwash, restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, and laundromat. The larger towns of Bluefield and Princeton are a short 15 minute drive by vehicle if you prefer larger restaurants, movie theater, and shopping during your stay with us.
Our amenities include:
- Pet Friendly.
- Security Cameras.
- Lock Box for self check in when you arrive.
- WIFI and Good cell phone service in the area.
- Creekside picnic shelter with power, lighting, food prep table, two picnic tables and a charcoal grill.
- Creekside fire pit with a grill and bench seating.
- Creek flows behind the cabins.
- Large yard with lots of parking space for your trucks, trailers and machines.
- We are a HMT Permit Retailer so you can purchase permits from us and we will have them waiting in your cabin when you arrive.
- Local Guide Service that will pick your group up at the cabins for a personalized tour.
- Local SXS and ATV rentals close by for all of your rental needs.
Visit us at www.cranecreekcabins.com to see pictures and get more information.
For reservations or help with planning your trip, please call Sherry at 336-262-4872.